NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET Provisional Answer Key 2020 on the official website of the exam – ugcnet.nta.nic.in – on Thursday, November 05, 2020. The candidates who have appeared for the NTA UGC NET 2020 examination are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check and download the provisional answer keys.
Along with the UGC NET Answer Keys 2020, the NTA has also released link to raise objections/challenge the answer keys. The candidates can raise objections against the UGC NET 2020 Answer Keys, if any, till Saturday, November 07, 2020. The candidates can click on the direct link provided below to get the Question Papers, marked responses of each candidate and the provisional answer keys for 55 NET Subjects conducted between 24 September and 17 October 2020:
Direct Link – Download UGC NET 2020 Answer Keys, Question Papers, and Response Sheets
How to download UGC NET 2020 Answer Keys?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to get the UGC NET Answer Key 2020:
- Open the official website of the UGC NET exam – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on ‘View Question Paper/ Answer Key Challenge’ notification link available on the homepage of the website
- Login by entering your UGC NET Application No., Date of Birth, and Security Pin (as shown on the page)
- After Logging in, click on view/download answer keys, question paper, candidate’s response sheet
- You can also raise objections against the answer keys, if any, through the portal
Source From : Times Of India