SRINAGAR: Four Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists, including two who were involved in killing a female TV artist, were killed in two separate encounters in Pulwama and Srinagar districts of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday. An encounter broke out at Aganhanzipora locality in Awantipora area of Pulwama district late on Thursday night, a police spokesman said. He said two ultras, who were responsible for killing TV artist Amreen Bhat in Budgam district a day earlier, were trapped in the cordon. “Both killed newly joined local #terrorists identified as Shahid Mushtaq Bhat R/O Hafroo Chadoora #Budgam & Farhan Habib R/O Hakripora #Pulwama. They had #killed TV artist on the instruction of LeT Cmdr Lateef. 01 AK 56 rifle, 4 magazines and a pistol recovered,” IGP Kashmir zone Vijay Kumar tweeted. Another encounter broke out in Soura area of Srinagar city where two LeT ultras were shot dead, the police said. “10 #terrorists including 3 from JeM & 7 from LeT #terror outfits killed in 3 days in #Kashmir valley. Heinous #murder case of late Ambreen bhat solved in 24 hours,” Kumar said in another tweet.
- Afghanistan Earthquake: Quake-hit Afghanistan village struggles back to life as aid trickles in | World News – Times of India
- US envoy to Israel lives in a luxe rental, a Trump legacy – Times of India
- Germany enters Phase 2 of emergency gas plan after Russia dwindles supply – Times of India
- South Korea plans to establish diplomatic mission to NATO in Brussels – Times of India
- Biggest rail strike in over 30 years hits UK – Times of India