PRAYAGRAJ: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released notification for the upcoming UP Teachers Recruitment Examinations 2020-21. The UP PGT and TGT recruitment exam notification was released on the official website of the UPSESSB – upsessb.org. The candidates who wish to apply for UP Teachers Recruitment are advised to visit the official website of the Board to check further details and submit application form. The last date to submit Online Application Form is November 30, 2020.
UP TGT & PGT Recruitment Exam 2020-21: Important Dates
- Online Application (Part-I) begins: October 29, 2020
- Online application fee payment begins: October 29, 2020
- Last date to register online (Part-I): November 27, 2020
- Online application fee payment last date: November 27, 2020
- Online Application (Part II) Submission Last Date: November 30, 2020
The UPSESSB is conducting this recruitment drive for a total of 12913 vacancies for trained graduate teacher (TGT) and 2595 vacancies for post-graduate teacher (PGT).
Apply for UP TGT, PGT Recruitment Exam 2020
How to apply for UP TGT & PGT exam 2020-21?
- Open the official website of exam – pariksha.up.nic.in
- Click on the UP TGT-Examination 2020 and PGT-Examination 2020 notification link available on the homepage
- Before filling up the form, read the instructions carefully
- Next, click on “Apply” button. It will open option “Candidate Registration” for 1st part of form submission
- Enter your basic details like – Type of Recruitment’, ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’, ’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Click on “Submit” button and save your 16 digit registration number for future reference
- After PART-I Registration, make the application fee payment using digital payment method
- For Part-II Registration, enter your Registration Number, Fee details, and upload Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details as asked on the page
Source From : Times Of India