WASHINGTON: The White House said on Tuesday it was too early to tell if Russia was serious about a path to diplomacy, with the remarks coming a day after Russia and the US gave no sign of narrowing their differences on Ukraine and wider European security in talks in Geneva. “It’s too early to tell whether the Russians are serious about the path to diplomacy or not, or if they are prepared to negotiate seriously in good faith. We are (prepared to negotiate in good faith)”, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Tuesday.
- army: Ten Pakistani soldiers killed in insurgent attack, army says – Times of India
- US may soon have first black woman on SC bench – Times of India
- breyer: Liberal US Supreme Court Justice Breyer to retire, Biden gets to appoint successor – Times of India
- US funding to WHO fell by 25% during pandemic – Times of India
- google: Texas, Washington, DC sue Google over location-tracking practices – Times of India