NEW DELHI: Billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries Ltd on Saturday announced acquisition of New York’s premium luxury hotel Mandarin Oriental for $98.15 million. Set up in 2003, Mandarin Oriental, New York is an iconic luxury hotel located at 80 Columbus Circle, directly adjacent to the pristine Central Park and Columbus Circle. “Reliance Industrial Investments and Holdings Limited (RIIHL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, has today, entered into an agreement to acquire the entire issued share capital of Columbus Centre Corporation (Cayman), a company incorporated in the Cayman Islands and the indirect owner of a 73.37 per cent stake in Mandarin Oriental New York, one of the premium luxury hotels in New York City for an equity consideration of approximately $98.15 million,” the firm said in a stock exchange filing.
- army: Ten Pakistani soldiers killed in insurgent attack, army says – Times of India
- US may soon have first black woman on SC bench – Times of India
- breyer: Liberal US Supreme Court Justice Breyer to retire, Biden gets to appoint successor – Times of India
- US funding to WHO fell by 25% during pandemic – Times of India
- google: Texas, Washington, DC sue Google over location-tracking practices – Times of India