JAMMU: The Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) will release the admit card for the OMR Based Objective Type Written Examination today on the official website of the Board – jkssb.nic.in. The JKSSB Admit card will be available by 6.00 PM today. The candidates who have applied for various J&K District Cadre posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj are advised to visit the official website of the JKSSB to check and download the admit card for the examination.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Exam Date & Time
The JKSSB OMR Based Objective Type Written Examination for the post of Accounts Assistant is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, November 11, 2020, from 12.00 pm to 2.00 pm.
How to download JKSSB Accounta Assistant Admit Card 2020?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the admit card:
- Open the official website of the JKSSB – jkssb.nic.in
- Click on the admit card link available on the homepage
- Enter your Application No., Date of Birth and click on enter to view your admit card
- Your JKSSB admit card/hall ticket will be displayed on the screen of your device
- Download your JKSSB Hall Ticket and also take a print out of the same for further use
Source From : Times Of India