NEW DELHI: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released the mains written exam result conducted for SI, SGT, ASJ against Advt. 01/2019 on its official website.
Around 15231 candidates have been declared successful in the results declared today on the official website of BPSSC.
In the general category, the cutoff for men was 75.8%, while it was 61.9% for women, while in the economically weaker section the cutoff for men and women was 71.4, 54.5 respectively, 72.6 and 57.5 in backward class, extremely backward class. 70.7 and 50.7, 66.2 and 40.7 in the Scheduled Castes, 68.1 and 53.? in the Scheduled Tribes, while the cut-off was 54.4 per cent for the backward castes, while the cut off for the close relatives of the freedom fighters in the Male and Female category. 58.0 stood at 58.8% respectively.
BPSSC had invited the candidates for the 2446 Posts of Police Sub Inspector/ Sergeant/ Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/ Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police.
Candidates, who have appeared in the examination, can now check their results on the official website – http://biharpolice.bih.nic.in/.
How to Download Bihar Police SI Result?
1) Visit the official website – http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
2) Click on “Results: Mains Result of Examination for the post of Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police. (Advt. No. 01/2019)” Option, given on the homepage.
3) Now Here You Will Get the List of Selected Candidates.
4) Check your Registration No / Roll no. in that list.
5) Take printout for future use.
Source From : Times Of India