NEW DELHI: Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence has relased the Navik (GD) Coast Guard Admit Card for the exainaiton.
Candidates, who have applied for the examination, can download their admit card on the official website – https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ – Registration No or Email Id and DOB (dd/mm/yyyy).
The Navik (DB) admit card can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Coast guard till December 25, 2020. The first phase of the recruitment will start from December 2020 last week and will continue till January 2021.
Here’s the direct link to download Navik (DB) Coast Guard
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) admit card 2020?
1) Log on to the official Indian Coast Guard website – www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
2) Click on the E-admit card download link or copy past this link in window – https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx
2) Enter Registration No or Email Id and Date of birth
3) Enter captcha code
4) Click on ‘Get Details’ button
5) Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card page will be displayed
6) Click on the download option for downloading E-admit card.
Source From : Times Of India